Programming VB Games with VB.Net - 1x03508
If you want to learn how to create games in VB.Net, then this course is for you. (Includes manual and source code).
The course will teach you the basic skills needed to program good PC games in VB.Net. The basic concepts and techniques behind creating your own PC games can be easily learned by anyone with a little programming know-how.
The following is a list of what is covered in the course.
- The elements of game programming, such as, game design and graphic design.
- Controlling your games, handling input from the keyboard and mouse.
- Playing-field design, creating and moving objects, adding sprites, detecting collisions, and adding sound, with example code given with each topic.
- How to make your game more challenging by using a delay feature and random numbers.
- Contains game projects that will not only show you the code, but also take you step-by-step in creating each game like TicTacToe, Slider, and Pong.
Table of Contents
The Card Memory game (VB.Net source code) is included with your purchase, which is a popular memory game. You can select either Beginner or Advanced level of play.
The computer will deal out the cards, this doesn't mean the computer knows where the cards are placed. The object of the game is to win as many cards as you can by turning the cards face up in pairs of the same value.
The Card Memory game is an excellant resource to Learn How to Program VB Games with Visual Basic .Net!
The Hang Man game (VB.Net source code) is included with your purchase, which is a popular brain teaser game. You can select either Beginner or Advanced level of play.
There are nine word categories: Animals, Food, Holidays, Home, Leisure, Seasons, Sports, Weather, and Misc. The object of the game is to guess the word before you get hung. At the beginning of play you select the letter you want to guess. If your right the letter is displayed, but if you are wrong? See if you can guess the word before your hung!
The Hang Man game is an excellant resource to Learn How to Program VB Games with Visual Basic .Net!
You will need to have Visual Studio installed on your computer.
What is included?
Includes manual (.pdf), source code and files to create and run all of the programs in the course.
Item Number: 1X03508
Shipping & Handling: FREE - file download
Donating or "Chipping In"
The purpose of this site is to provide readers with support in developing VB games using VB.Net, if you like this site, keep this site available by donating or "Chipping In" and receive a FREE game with Vb.Net source code.